Sunday, November 21, 2010

my 'go to' outfit

ps- this is on saturday. :)
boots, Famous Footwear. jeans, F21. button up, Ralph Lauren via TJMaxx (boys section) 

when in doubt, or in a rush, i throw on this number. i spent the day running errands and this outfit is perfect. i was shopping around for my friends' birthday presents. the twins are finally turning 21! i went to a super neat flea market and ended up finding these precious decorated wine bottles:

wine bottles, All My Treasures.
in retrospect, i probably could have made them myself...but i didnt have that much time on my hands! they are empty wine bottles, spray painted and modpodged. here they are wrapped up and ready to go: 

wine bottle bags, Target.
i hope the girls like their presents! :)

be sure to check out tomorrow's post- which will have the other half of saturday! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I have been wearing a version of that outfit all weekend! Once I find something I like that is comfortable I tend to wear it to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, love those boots! That's a perfect outfit for shopping. Those wine bottles are adorable—I especially love the cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete